Wednesday, October 26, 2011

No, you cannot have my job.

My name is Kacie, and like I said before no, you cannot have my job.

I joined this fabulous chocolate event two years ago. And since then I have literally been eating my way through the best Tampa and Orlando has to offer in the world of chocolate.

I have learned where chocolate grows, that white chocolate isn’t TECHNICALLY chocolate, and that no, chocolate does not give you acne.

When we signed the contract with the Palm Beach County Convention Center to pack over 50,000 square feet with chocolate, it was hard to imagine that this incredible event was held in a tiny Orlando hotel ballroom just three years ago. Now, in 2011 it has been voted one of the Top Ten Chocolate Events in the Nation. Trust me, when you come to West Palm Beach in three weeks, you will understand why.

The chocolate experiences that we now have are absolutely amazing. Where else can you see two grown men wearing pink aprons go head-to-head in an ice cream eating contest? Make your own chocolate lip balm? Or participate in Brownie Bingo, and then eat your playing pieces?

It is my job to let you know all of the most up-to-date information on the Festival of Chocolate. And I promise to provide you with the sweet inside scoop of our vendors, activities and demonstrations.

So eat that piece of dark chocolate tonight because it is good for your heart. Drink that chocolate milk after a work out to expedite your muscle recovery, and come to our festival to be immersed in chocolate in a way you have never imagined!

Yours truly,

Resident Chocolate Chick =)

PS - The cupcakes, a tasty teaser of what you can expect to find November 19th and 20th. And I just had one...jealous?

No comments:

Post a Comment